Christina Rose de Mer (Coral peeling)
Rose de Mer – natural vegetable peeling based on the corals of the Red Sea
Reveal a Better You
Rose de Mer is a 100% natural professional peel designed to leave skin looking young and healthy. Featuring a combination of marine plants, minerals and salts, Rose de Mer peels and resurfaces skin with minimal skin trauma. The Rose de Mer peeling solution brings visible improvement to a variety of skin conditions, and can be used on clients of any age or skin color.
- Aging skin
- Skin laxity
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Oily and congested skin
- Excess dryness
Healthy skin start here
Normal skin layers regenerate every 15 to 30 days. This process is delayed or halted as we age or if the skin is damaged. Excess skin layers block natural moisture production, trap bacteria and excess melanin causing a range of dermatological complications.
Rose de Mer lifts the epidermis to promote easy shedding and removal of dead skin cells. The combined action of friction and marine silicates, micro-traumatize skin and prompt a natural rejuvenation process. As excess skin is sloughed off, the skin naturally replenishes moistures levels, renews Collagen synthesis and improves overall epidermal structure.
Rose de Mer opens client’s skin to the optimal reception of active ingredients. Rose de Mer can be used to compliment professional treatments that target specific skin conditions, such as severe acne and aging skin. Causing them to work faster more effectively and achieve longer-lasting results.
Treat Virtually Any Skin Condition
- Options for deep and light peels
- Control peeling depth – unlike most chemical alternatives
- Enhance penetration of active ingredients
- Prepare skin for more targeted treatment
- Safely conduct treatments
Rose de Mer provides measurable results for skin resurfacing and rejuvenating.
- Creates a natural face lift appearance
- Diminishes wrinkles, fine lines and stretch marks
- Improves skin texture and elasticity
- Heals acne and evens sebum
- Improves skin circulation and oxygen supply
- Lightens skin discoloration and acne scarring
- Eliminates surface residues including dead or damaged skin cells
- Brings skin to its optimal state for enhanced active ingredient penetration
Before and after
Please click the link to find out the Christina Rose de Mer price list