Atraumatic cleansing Holy Land
One of the main procedures of cosmetology is Cleaning the face, which is intended to cleanse the skin of dead cells, comedones, sebum, dust. Thanks to this procedure, deep purification of the pores occurs, which further allows the skin not only to breathe better, but also to absorb the nutrient components of cosmetics into deeper layers.
Now several methods of cleansing the face are known, and an experienced cosmetologist can determine which one should be applied in each specific case – depending on the type and characteristics of the skin.
Benefits of atraumatic facial cleansing
Atraumatic facial cleansing is a modern the safest and most effective method of purification. Unlike the manual method, in which the pores are cleaned by hand, or by ultrasonic and vacuum methods, in which the skin is cleansed with facial cleansers, this method is called contactless. In this case, there is no gross mechanical effect on the skin, it is absolutely not injured, there are no side effects in the form of redness, a feeling of tightening the skin, irritation, puffiness, etc. That is, right after the procedure, you can start everyday activities. This is a painless procedure that is suitable for almost everyone, regardless of skin type, tanning, age, and can be used even in the presence of couperose.
Methods of atraumatic facial cleansing
Atraumatic facial cleansing is a procedure of deepCleansing the skin of the face, which is produced in several stages. The effect is achieved due to the effects of drugs that dissolve comedones that reduce pores, as well as possessing a powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-edema and resorption action. It is quite good atraumatic cleansing of the face on professional cosmetics Holy Land (Israel). Depending on the season and the existing skin problems, an individual cleaning program is selected. As a rule, the program includes the following stages:
- Make-up and cleansing of the skin with the use of products that have a mild cleansing, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect;
- Exfoliation of horny flakes with the help of peeling, containing, basically, a complex of fruit acids;
- Non-traumatic warming up of the skin with the help ofLotion containing isopropyl alcohol, camphor and menthol (antiseptic and antimycotic action), as well as a special oily solution that dilutes the contents of the sebaceous gland ducts;
- Skin cleansing with an enzymatic preparation,Reminding on the properties a peeling-gommazh which is put or rendered on the face under a warm compress, and after drying rolls down, releasing contents of pores;
- Mask for tightening the pores in accordance with the type of skin (it can also include moisturizing, nutritional, disinfectant, vasoconstrictor, soothing components);
- Toning the skin with lotions;
- Moisturizing and regenerating the skin – restoring the water-lipid protective film of the face with a cream, gel or other means;
- Application of antiseptic powder to prevent infection of the treated skin surface.
The total duration of the procedure for deep atraumatic cleansing of the face is 1.5 – 2 hours.
Depending on the skin condition, the frequency of this procedure can be from once a month to twice a year.
For several days after cleansing, it is undesirable to be in the sun, to visit a sauna or a bath.
Contraindications to atraumatic cleaning
Before starting the procedure,testing to identify possible allergic reactions to the components of the agents used. If there are acute inflammatory processes with the procedure, it is worthwhile to wait.
P.S.: Israel professional cosmetics Holy Land (HL Always Active)
The “Always Active” slogan accompanies brand logo and is a reflection of essential approach: products that are based on active ingredients and provide visible results and a constant commitment to the creation of innovative, effective solutions.
Please click the link to find out the HL price list
Please click the link to find out more about HL